Monday, November 8, 2010

How You Doin'????

So I finally got around to going to the Wendy Williams Show today. Tickets are free so if you live in NYC or are in the area and looking for a fun 2 hours I definitely recommend it!
We danced, ate twizzlers, got all the juicy Hot Topics and my favorite moment was seeing
Mario Lopez up close and personal and ladies he is gorgeous!
The other guest today was comedian and actress Sandra Bernhard who had us cracking up.
 Here's some pictures and make sure to tune in today for the replay and check the schedule here for other times todays' show will air. The segment with Mario Lopez won't air until Nov 15th!



 Wendy looked amazing. She is really funny and down to earth and has great calfs...probably from wearing the hot 5 inch stiletto Loubou's...FIERCE!



THE SET
My ensemble for the evening
Dress: Vintage (gifted by bff Sheena)
Jacket: Thrift from Goodwill see here
Black Opaque Pantyhose: American Apparel
Ring: Ordered from Hong Kong..after I saw it on the finger of a lovely fashion maven at



Waiting in the cold for them to let us in!
Thankfully there was coffee, donuts, and a huge mirror with make-up lights waiting inside!

Loving this fashionistas whole look!

I'm inlove with this fashionista's gray wool cape and the clogs and matching hat and scarf of this chic maven!

Love the hair and boots!


Wendy also had a dance off segment today which was hilarious!
Shout out to Eddie who won for today!
Good Luck Eddie!

So whats your favorite talk show?

Also I was interviewed by Lisa at LesaPea Musings for her featured blogger series. I'm so excited to be featured! Make sure to check it out! Her blog is AWESOME!

XOXO
Monroe

9 comments:

  1. Love your yellow dress. I should get around to going to the Wendy Williams show.

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You very beautiful, I love your style and your world!!!)))I with special pleasure look through your photos!!!I very much like this post!!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that vintage dress and that color! So fab on you!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks great...looks like a fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monroe it was great meeting you! Thanks so much for taking and posting a pic of me and my friends! Can't wait to explore your blog and see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress. That colour suits you so well...

    Thank you for you visit, although I must admit I hate you a bit because you live in New York :( I feel jealous...


    You have a new follower now!


    Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun! the benefits of living in New York. I gotta move!

    i read your interview on Lesapea's blog and I loved it. i follow your blog now.

    feel free to follow me too!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin