Saturday, March 24, 2012

FOREVER Wang......

hello Forever 21 bag that reminded me of Alexander Wang.



 Bag: Forever 21
Got this amazing little bag at Forever 21. I seriously did a double take when  saw it.
 Love the capped golded edges, the shape and the 3 zippered sections.
Just big enough for a book, a small umbrella and all my daily essentials.
Serious fashion STEELE at $35!
This bag is like a mixture of these 3 Alexander Wang Bags.

I have gotten so many compliments on this bag too. It kinda reminds me of a bowling ball bag
but cute nonetheless. Check out more Forever 21 bags here.
xx
Monroe


18 comments:

  1. That is such a good bag and a steal too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a nice bag! nice buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find. I was just in there today and didn't even notice this bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bag looks sooo much like mine alexander wang bag! Nice!

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a forever 21 bag? Wow looking it up now. Great find.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fashion Steele! I actually prefer the forever bag over the A. Wang purse.
    It looks well made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bag. Cute!


    --
    Shanice,
    ♥ www.shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking at it I wouldn't have guessed Forever 21. Great find.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeoussssssssssssssss
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great bag! Looks indeed like the Alexander Wang bag!

    Just Like a True Star

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the corner accents on it!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  12. i also love your bags,
    you can order us for custom fan page by which you will expose your business on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This bag is pretty cool for Forever 21! I'd take a second peek at it too! So like a Wang!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would get it if it was leather. cute but i prefer leather handbags

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin