Friday, March 29, 2013

has spring sprung

I think it has. Today was so mild and nice. I found myself drawn to the park...where I stood in contemplative silence for about 20 minutes. This has been a very stressful and emotional week for me. I've been thinking a lot about my life and what I want out of it. I needed some brightness in my life. Thus...this outfit post. Though I just lounged around in my apartment in it, it still made my day a little brighter. Can't wait for the real Spring to arrive.
  photo 283683x1024_zps499d97da.jpg
  photo 239683x455_zps54ace58a.jpg
 photo 266683x1024_zps5f065575.jpg
 photo 209683x455_zps64099c2f.jpg
 photo 244683x455_zps3fbdd543.jpg
 photo 258683x1024_zps73e54101.jpg photo 179683x455_zpsc1388e92.jpg
Top and Skirt: c/o Lulus.com | Shoes: L.A.M.B. Mya
 
everyone have an awesome weekend!
 
xx
Monroe
 
 
 photo 221683x455_zps41f9e080.jpg
Photography by Tiona D.

15 comments:

  1. Love the colors and those shoes are fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous color combo and love how you paired it with those beautiful sandals you look stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your neon yellow top and the guitar in the background. spring is in the air!

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely color combination, I can't wait for Spring to announce its presence a little bit more here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you start to feel better soon. I think we all have days like that. They are actually blessings in disguise because they often make you realize what you have, how far you've come and motivate you to where you want to go and what you want to be. Good luck to you! I love all your pretty bright colors today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I feel spring when I look at you!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combination of colors and that top is a great added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and cute clothes are such a mood-lifter! Hope you're coming to some amazing conclusions on life! Sending best wishes!

    Trendy Mondays - your online fashion destination for independent European designer brands

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these bright colors. I'm excited that Spring seems to be on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a great outfit and I love that skirt on you. I guess I am fond of skater skirts.... been a rough few weeks for me as well but I am here always if you need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love these shoes. What a gorgeous pair of versatile heels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so pretty! Loveee the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love your ensemble...
    www.arti-arte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonsoir je viens vous annoncer que j'ai choisi un de vos looks pour mon édition des Trésors de la blogo merci beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looove the color block, gorgeous skirt!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin