Thursday, October 21, 2010

~Lucky Charms~

Green is definitely one of Falls hottest colors right now. There are whole sections of popular stores such as H&M and Forever21 that have areas dedicated to this awesome color. Green is the new black!
From deep forest green to bright Lime Green, green is showing up everywhere. Check out the Here today Aragon tomorrow OPI nail polish. I've been wearing it for 4 days and love love love it. I love how at first glance it looks black but in the light its a funky deep green. Green is actually my favorite color, Sage green to be exact.





I've worked the vintage cardigan with gold accents I got for $15 at Finderz Keeperz found  here with a green H&M dress.





 I love these thick Chain-Link comfy thigh high socks. They allow me to continue wearing summer dresses even in the Fall and Winter Seasons. The charms are ofcourse these DANGEROUS platform wedge suede booties I snatched up from ASOS.com. They are so amazingly comfortable. I did my whole last post wearing them while visiting 3 different Vintage/Thrift stores for 3+ hours and not one ache when I took them off. 

 


Got this lovely little black quilt gold chainlink purse at a Goodwill in NYC for $3. Score!

Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Vintage at Finderz Keeperz Vintage found here
Thigh High Socks: American Apparel found here
Shoes: ASOS found here
So tell me what are your favorite Fall colors?

6 comments:

  1. I do love green that's popped up this fall especially the olive green! Great outfit and wish I could find a pair of thigh high socks that'll stay up on my leg! One always manages to slide down...tres annoying!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!! Love the wedges ;) I have the same but then in Black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT OUTFIT, good find with that sweater!

    dearest,
    http://fashionnostalgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu est superbe, et ce look te vas vraiment très très bien, j'adore, la robe, le gilet, les chaussures, j'aime tout.
    Superbes photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. I'm so glad I studied french in high school so i could figure out bits an pieces of your comment Agnes! Thanks

    xoxo Monroe

    fashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a nice outfit, Love everything about the look
    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin