Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wicked Witch of the West (side)

In the spirit of Hallows Eve I have an outfit post, complete with black wings and strips.


Even though its October/November you can still rock denim shorts, either with leggings, opaque tights or thigh high socks!


Got this lovely cape/shawl from Filenes basement


Love this GORGE necklace from Forver21 and strip top from H&M
Strips and knee socks are one of Fall and Winters must haves for more Fall fashion must haves check this out



Got these awesome DKNY Izzy booties from DSW found here . If you love shoes you can't go wrong with being a DSW rewards member. I get $10-20 dollars off sales and regular priced items monthly! Sheer knee stockings from Amercian Apparel found here.




Top: H&M
Shorts: Levis
Cape/Shawl: Cejon
Sheer knee socks: American Apparel
Booties: DKNY
Hope everyone has a safe yet fabulously fun Halloween!

What are you dressing as this Halloween? I was thinking perhaps an Avatar???lol

XOXO
Monroe

18 comments:

  1. LOVING the thigh high socks! so fun!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    www.zarnasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. amazing look
    I love your shoes
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is beyond cool! LOVE IT!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the necklace and the boots.
    Felines Basement.I miss NYC........

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    xoxo
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cape and boots. Lord knows I don't need anymore black boots, but these I could go for.

    http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are a beautiful woman with a perfect styling! :)
    see my blog atheoryofbeauty.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Happy Halloween!! you're lucky to live there...here ther're very few party :(
    kisses

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit, it looks really good on you! And I totally adore your shoes!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. Love your blog so much!!
    I hope you will visit or follow my blog:)
    www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those booties are to die for!! and the last pic is amazing :)
    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh what a nice outfit, I like it a lot ! your blog is so cool, maybe you could stop by the way :) xoxo, irena <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. really great outfit! I love it, and such a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your top and necklace... can I borrow them?! ;o))
    Amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your outfit! So cool:)

    Freya
    xxxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOVE the cape and the socks! xoxo

    www.pink-stilettos.info

    ReplyDelete
  17. the cape makes a great set of wings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh, I love those boots.






    www.shevahh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin