Friday, May 17, 2013

All Packed

White Top: Zara | Shorts: WildFox | Denim Jacket: H&M | Black Top: Urban Outfitters
Sunnies: Ray Ban | Shoes: Alexander Wang Aminata | Necklace: Melinda Maria | Bracelet: BCBG
I'm currently en route to North Carolina! Home sweet home. Here's a what I packed. I tried to bring a minimum of pieces that I can mix and match. I'm only going to be home for a few days but I look forward to the hot (yes HOT) weather, sweet tea, family visits and all the southern food my aunt can cook. YAY Me! Loving these gold lame shorts I scored at Loehmann's for less than $20.
 Beaded Skirt: Gryphon | Sweater: Top Shop | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes: L.A.M.B. Oxley 
Black Pencil Skirt: Top Shop | Sunnies: Vintage Caribe
This skirt was a score at Loehmanns that I have been loving! I recently wore it to see The Great Gatsby since it has that kinda feel to me. A great sweater is great for those cool nights when you don't want to wear a jacket or to throw over a dress (like the one below).
Dress: Alice & Olivia | Flats: Urban Outfitters | Caged Sandals: Zara | Boyfriend Jeans: H&M
Necklace: Tuleste
This is one of my favorites dresses because its so easy. It doesn't wrinkle and its super comfortable. A great statement necklace can spice up any of the looks too.
 
Thanks everyone so so so much for all the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday and its being celebrated all weekend too! Check out some of my birthday buys on my instagram here and here.
 
I'll definitely keep you posted about my southern adventure on my instagram.
          
 


4 comments:

  1. The 1st look stole my heart ... U have inspired my new red heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the outfits, especially that skirt in #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh lucky you! loving that beaded skirt and the gladiator sandals!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable looks

    Haute,
    www.urprettyhaute.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin