Sunday, May 26, 2013

I always knew I was Egyptian

 

This chart was some random thing I found on the internet. Isn't the internet awesome. Anywho I've always loved Egyptian history...especially Ancient Egypt during the time of the pharaohs. I have gone to the King Tut exhibit when it was here in New York and visited the artifacts at the Brooklyn Museum. One of my favorite books of all time is Nefertiti by Michelle Moran which is fiction but has a lot of factual information in it. There is just something about Ancient Egypt that I love. I am definitely planning a trip to Egypt next year as its on my bucket list of travel destinations.
 
So...what are your roots?
         
 
 


5 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm Greek, my dad's feet are the same too!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egyptian for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my case is egyptian haha funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Greek - knew it! (My family is from Sicily, almost the same thing)

    xx
    Renata

    Scorpiondisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im greek ??? ohhhhhhhhh

    http://mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin