Sunday, May 5, 2013

Insta Week: Prada, Brooklyn, and Ice Cream for Dinner

 
Chilled in Brooklyn this weekend. I really love Dumbo. I wish it wasn't so expensive to live there because if it were reasonable I'd totally love a loft in Dumbo.
Yesterday I visited Prada in soho to view the Gatsby Collection. Ugh...I am soooo amped for the movie. I love love love Leonardo DiCaprio and Romeo + Juliet is one of my favorite movies. So glad the same director filmed Gatsby. I know it will be awesome. Check out the collection below.
The collection will be shown for another few days until May 19th I think so if you happen to be in Soho stop by the Prada store and check the collection out for yourself. It really is magical.
Country Style Breakfast in Brooklyn. Grilled salmon with peppers and onions, eggs and cheese grits with a chunk of butter and a tube of hot sauce...and hot cocoa on the side lol. it was delish...even the butter!
Took in some sun at Bryant Park.
Did some shopping at Zara on 5th Ave and got these amazing caged sandals. Big Thank You to everyone on instagram who told me to buy them!
Took a stroll down 5th Avenue and had to take a photo at Rockefeller Center.
One of the outfits I wore this weekend.
jacket: H&M | Top: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Topshop | Shoes: Sigerson Morrison
hands down the best gelato I've ever had in my life outside of Spain. Get up on it...you can find it at your local grocery store. I seriously ate this whole thing for dinner a few nights ago.
George Washington Bridge. I think its so beautiful and take a photo of it at least once a week because i'm in the are a lot for work.
One of my favorite books when I was a tween. this really helped me grow into a use woman post puberty. I had to buy it. I really love books and find myself at The Strand once a week for a new book fix.
Sephora Goodies!
Outfits of the week.
 
Make sure to follow me on instagram @monroesteele
 
xx
Monroe
 


3 comments:

  1. ughhh miss the good life! glad to see you're doing well and enjoying it!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh those Zara shoes...I hate my toes sooo much but i'm willing to not give a damn for those shoes! I love strappy anything.Anyway i wish they would take that Gatsby showing on a tour. I'd love to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That collection looks amazing. Have you seen the older Great Gatsby movie? It was really good.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin