Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pre IFB Conference Soiree

Let NYFW begin! I was invited to the Pre IFB Conference Soiree tonight at MOBar at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. I racked my brain about what to wear. Especially since ITS RAINING O_o and I will be meeting one of my favorite bloggers Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage.



Outfit
Necklace: Tuleste see it up close HERE
I went with this Motel Rocks multicolored dress that I kept coming across on websites such as Revolve Clothing and Nasty Gal. I'm really into bright colors and patterns so this fit the bill!
So sad its raining for the next few days but wont let it rain on my parade!
Check back tomorrow for exclusive video of the Pre-IFB Conference Soiree HERE and HERE to see what all the other bloggers were wearing!

P.S. one of my favorite bloggers Nadia Aboulhosn is staying with me a few days and a quick visit from Jennifer of Comme Coco tonight....sooooo psyched!
Tomorrow is IFB Conference...YAY!

Here are some pics from the party
Sammy and I 

 Nubia...with awesome hair!
 Tony Wang and I
 me and Christina
ahhhh Nicole and I. I was a little star struck when I met her but she was hella cool and down to earth and who could resist that lovely accent. We shall be doing some shopping soon! Vintage of course!

xo
Monroe

17 comments:

  1. Very very pretty!!! ;)


    xoxo*
    www,ivaniadiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so excited! I'm on the bus now and cannot wait to see you!!!
    Jen
    Comme-coco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. um that necklace is divine!!

    have a great week!!!
    -Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's what you wear when it's raining?? I have to step my game up, lol!! That dress is so beautiful, looks like artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is also on modcloth- i have been eyeing it for weeks! it looks great on you. have an awesome time!!

    xxoo
    www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit and you look absolutely flawless!!
    xoxo
    http://helplesslylost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't this rain suck. Anyhoo have fun lady! You look fab as always.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhhhhh Nadia's staying with you? She's the best! Love herrrrrrrrrr.

    Goodwill Huntingg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look,hon!Love the dress and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful dress! didn't know Nicole, will visit her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics! Love the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit, that jacket is hotness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely shirt print ... nice pictures ....
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun fun fun...this freakin rain has messed up many an outfit choice! Although thankfully, it has stopped just in time for FNO!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    P.S., I NEED your vote! Please check out my latest blog post for details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so beautiful!

    http://igual-a-ti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin