Sunday, February 10, 2013

NYFW Day 3: Jill Stuart & Son Jung Wan

Sweater: Top Shop | Skirt: H&M | Boots: Vera Wang | Bag: Marc Jacobs | Coat: Zara | Belt: Thrifted
For day 3 I had a lot of cool shows! I will cover Jill Stuart and Son Jung Wan in this post. I chose this very whimsical rocker outfit for these two shows. See more photos of this outfit HERE. They are both designers who make very girly pieces but with an edgy twist.
 
 
JILL STUART

I honestly really loved the Fall 2013 Jill Stuart Collection. The black laser cut pieces were definitely a favorite as well as the appliqué textured dresses. The first half of the collection was a black out...meaning black is BACK! Yes....I've been waiting for black to make a return. Everything was very figure flattering and gorgeous. The T-Strap pumps really caught my eye as well. By the way...stripes are also back and the bigger the better! Zoe Kravitz was front row at this show and she dug the pink fury coat.
 
SON JUNG WAN

Son Jung Wan was a great show as always. I really loved the gold dress above! I would dare wear it during the day with a tailered blazer and black heels. PS...Gold is In! Not just on big bulky chains and necklaces but also for clothing. Get on the band wagon! The collection started off very pale and then faded into deep plums and violets as well as reds. It was a very well rounded collection. There is something for everyone in the Son Jung Wan Fall 2013 Collection. I also happened to be seated right across from Brooke Shields so that was pretty cool too lol.
 
 
 
xx
Monroe
 


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin