Sunday, October 13, 2013

Navigating the Columbus Day Sales

What I love most about Holidays besides the food on Thanksgiving and the gifts at Christmas are the SALES! There are tons and I mean tons of awesome Columbus Day Sales happening now! Take full advantage to get the best fashion STEELE's of the season. Here's your guide to the best of the web sales.
ASOS is having an up to 50% off sale on Fall 2013 Collections! Here are a few of my favs up for grabs.

The Outnet one of my favorite online destinations for designer duds is offering an extra 40% off at checkout.

YOOX my favorite site for amazing designer shoes for next to nothing is also having a sale. Hurry it ends today! It's for members with an account (set one up immediately. its free and you can create wishlists a mile long). It has merchandise up to 90% off. I'm seriously contemplating buying 4 pairs of shoes today. One pair was a whooping 1000+ dollars and are now down to $150! Thank me later.

Forever 21 is also having a 50% off Columbus Day Sale with Code: EXTRA50 for 50% off already Reduced Items.

Barney's Warehouse is also having a pretty insane Columbus Day Sale with 50% off bags and 40% off Accessories!

Urban Outfitters is also having a great sale. 50% off sale items!

Bloomingdales is having a 25-50% off Select Merchandise Sale. Its well worth checking out!

Outside of clothing and shoes...I am a lover of great stationary! I love a personalized thank you card and holiday card. This is the best time to pick these up. I always like to send a holiday card or a thank you card to PR agencies that invite me to their clients fashion shows or events. Its a great way to build relationships and to stand out. Crane & Co has some of the best designers and are especially fashion forward. They are offering 10% off of all holiday cards until November!

HAPPY SHOPPING! Free free to post any other sales you know about in the comments section!

2 comments:

  1. OOOH You listed all the goods! Thank you for sharing

    Kéla Walker
    www.kelaskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gap and Ann Taylor are both having 40% off everything in the store sales.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin