Tuesday, October 15, 2013

t-shirt and jeans

 photo IMG_8304683x1024_zps69972998.jpg
i have a new and lazy way of dressing now and 70% of the time it involves a t-shirt. I've noticed that I don't have many shirts and tops compared to the number of jeans, dressing and skirts I own. It is massively disproportionate causing me to wear the same tops over and over with different bottoms. Currently its working for me. When I go shopping I hardly ever buy tops. Its a wonder my outfits don't consist of a bra and whatever else. This year I did do some shopping though and managed to buy 8 screen print tops. This is one from Zara that I scored on sale that's been in heavy rotation.
 photo IMG_8298683x1024_zps0eec43d6.jpg
 photo IMG_8248683x1024_zps82924b9c.jpg
 photo IMG_8243683x1024_zpsc35ddacb.jpg
 photo IMG_8238683x1024_zps4d6c18c0.jpg
 photo IMG_8280683x1024_zpsc89fdc12.jpg
Bag: American Apparel | Top: Zara | Jeans: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Alexander Wang |
Sunnies: Ray Ban | Necklace: Melinda Maria
I don't know why I don't shop for tops as much as say...shoes or skirts or pocketbooks. I guess what makes the outfit for me is the shoe or the skirt or the accessory. Tops don't really matter as much and can get lost in the whole ensemble anyway. The two most extravagant tops I own both came from ASOS, this bejeweled crop top and this lavender sequin number. Both of which made the list on things I packed for  my Paris trip last month.
What's the one thing in your wardrobe you have the most of?
For me its definitely shoes...followed closely by skirts and dresses.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Definitely shoes, followed closely by jewelry, and vintage clutches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your outfit choices! The shoes definitely and details on the pants definitely bring off the casual t-shirt. You're so right about the top being not that important..
    But, one piece of (hopefully) constructive criticism, I don't think those sunnies are very flattering -- they cover up too much of your pretty face, and with the red lipstick, it clashes even more :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely dresses, skirts, jeans and bags

    www.shairstyl3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin