Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Street Style New York Fashion Week

I spent a good part of fashion week documenting the amazing street style around Lincoln Center on my Instagram. I just couldn't get over the creativity and the shoes (my God the shoes!). It was super fun to be on the other end of a lens. You may not know it but I'm a little self conscious when getting my photo taken. I don't know whether to smile, smize of do my fierce "i'm that b*tch" face. It can all be really....confusing. So I love when I encounter the photographers shooting street style who tell me exactly how to pose, where to stand and whether to smile or not lol. It definitely takes the pressure off. This by far was one of the best moments of Sunday afternoon. I finally got the courage to ask June Ambrose for a photo! If you missed some of my pics here's a quick Insta-Recap Below.
Epic Alexander Wang Sandals that promply sold out when I wanted to buy them last season.
 
Make sure the check out more behind the scenes New York Fashion Week information HERE where I talk about what really goes down at Lincoln Center and how it's a major goal to get photographed at Lincoln Center.
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, especially your shoes and what a lovely event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been stalking you Instagram during NYFW, lol. You got some great shots of street fashion and your outfits were amazing as well. The pic of you & June Ambrose...LOVE IT!! Great post!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasss that row of DC bloggers love those girls!!! Junes shoes are freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your pic with June! :) She's amazing! All the pictures look great and your outfits each day for Fashion week looked fabulous.

    xoxo
    Beatriz
    http://bootz-inc.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin