Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's here New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014


TOP: Monroe Steele #fashionblogger tee | Skirt: SUNO via Tokio 7 | Shoes: Gianvito Rossi
Hat: Random Corner booth in NYC | Clutch: BCBGeneration via Loehmanns
 
Here's a peek at what i'm wearing today! Surprise Surprise im rocking my very own #fashionblogger tee. I've been in the works designing catchy screen print tees. You can check them out HERE. They are all made with the fashion blogger in mind. They will be available for order next month on October 11th!
 I took a visit to Tokio 7 consignment shop on Saturday and came away with this fabulous SUNO skirt which is actually my very first SUNO piece in my wardrobe. It was a fashion steele at less than $50! I'm finding that this fashion week my wardrobe will consist of funky skirts, screen print tees, fabu heels and hats.
No curls for me this fashion week. It's too much upkeep. I'm going for a slicked back pony tail this season and adding these sick hair clips for a little extra umph.
Well today I have a 9am show and will pretty much be out all day at Lincoln Center running around from show to show, instagraming my life away and visiting with blogger buds I haven't seen since last season. Keep up with me on Instagram and I will have a full post locked and loaded for you tomorrow.
 
In honor of fashion week, I also love to do a little giveaway! I'm giving away this Monroe Steele #fashionblogger tee! Enter by leaving a comment on this post with your name and email and t-shirt size (Small/Medium/Large). Winner will be announced October 11th when all tees become available.
Keep up with my fashion week posts HERE.
 
 


14 comments:

  1. omg I LOVE that you're designing your own tees! That one is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't see that I could actually win the t-shirt which is awesome! I'm a size L, name Gaby Monsanto, Email:fashionablecollections@gmail.com Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cool tee. Love this look!
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ms Steele! Love your blog. I had a long desire to start a fashion blog, but decided on a lifestyle blog instead (as of yesterday lol). But I plan to incorporate some fashion/style posts as well. Your blog is one of the few that inspire me. Keep it up!

    Now on to the good stuff. The t-shirt contest! Super cute and I hope I win.

    My name is Aja Williams, email itsme22301@gmail.com, size small. Have a ball at fashion week! Wish I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. My email is mrsmward1@aol.com size large tee shirt

      Delete
  6. Love the tee and look.
    Sing @ sistasing at yahoo.com, size large.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute tees!!!!
    www.brooklynbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your shirt and the pumps! Great Combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh I can totally imagine you looking chic in that outfit right there, and that tee is awesome!!

    Check out my latest photography post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this shirt! Can't wait to rock it! My email is loveofstylebyerika@gmail.com size L

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As a fellow blogger I need this shirt! I already have an outfit in mind with a ASOS mindi skirt. #BlogSoHard celiadwill@gmail.com Size small


    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always been obsessed with your blog, luxe fashions for great prices!

    I NEED THIS SHIRT!!!

    Size Large pleassssssssse

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin