Saturday, September 7, 2013

In Action at New York Fashion Week

 photo 066618x1024_zps288d5826.jpg
 photo 063683x455_zps19500a71.jpg
 photo 068683x1024_zps695ba5b6.jpg
 photo 069683x455_zps580748c9.jpg
 photo 070683x1024_zps94834fe6.jpg
Top: Zara | Culottes: Phillip Lim | Shoes: Alexander Wang | Bag: Vintage Louis Vuitton 
Hat: African Shop on 125th Street in Harlem
GET THE LOOK
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret...I never pay full price for anything. This blog aint called Fashion Steele NYC for nothing! I have a hefty obsession with Alexander Wang and them wangs aren't cheap full price. Here's my secret...for discounted designer shoes check out these sites: shoescribe.com, theoutnet.com, barneyswarehouse.com, yoox.com
The majority of my shoes are ordered from these sites from 40-80% off. Yes...80%. They carry all designers and I mean all and some you have never heard off. I just saw some Gucci's for less than $100 on yoox.com. I mean seriously its shoe heaven.
The same sites or at least the last 3 offer designer clothing as well for next to nothing. It is possible to rock designers without being filthy rich. I am neither filthy or rich. lol. I got these wangs for 60% off and these Phillip Lim Culottes (Yes culottes are a thing now lol) I got for $40 at Century 21. DO NOT SLEEP ON CENTURY 21 in NYC. If you live here or are planning to visit it is A MUST! Go early on a weekday (Tue/Wed/Thurs) right when they open and you will have the place to yourself for at least 2 hours. It will be quiet and orderly. Anytime after that and you can fagetteabouit. I got these Gianvito Rossi sandals last year from Century 21 for a mere $120. Yes they were on sale and I saved $500.
If you are a die hard thrifter check out Ebay, Etsy and my Thrift and the City ebook. for shopping online I also have the POSHMARK app. I scored this Vintage Louis Vuitton Epi Sac Seau bag that I've been wanting for 2 years on POSHMARK and haggled the price down to $200. Yes....I am that good.
Anywho just wanted to bless yall with some shopping knowledge but im sure if you shop like I do...you already know. Now...im off to soak my feet cause im dying after walking around in these wangs all day. Make sure to check out all the New York Fashion Week Streetstyle on my Instagram and HERE for all the behind the scenes on the shows (including my photo bomb of June Ambrose' Instagram lol)
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin