Saturday, September 7, 2013

Orange, White and Black NYFW

I couldn't cover any shows yesterday because I was too busy working and stacking my paper for Paris next week. But today it's back to the tents.
    
Top: Zara | Culottes: Phillip Lim | Shoes: Alexander Wang | Hat: Random African Shop in Harlem
Bag: Vintage Louis Vuitton Sac Seau
 
Make sure to check out my FASHION WEEK link for all the happens from Day 1 (with celeb photos from front row as well as video of all shows I attended). I punked out when meeting one of my favorite stylist, I almost died in a cab with Claire from Fashion Bomb and I had a good discussion with blogger bud Nigel about what brands/PR companies are eager and not so eager to let bloggers into their shows.
as always keep up with me on INSTAGRAM.
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Love everything about your outfit! That hat really makes the look :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the outfit!

    www.more-than-one-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin