Friday, September 28, 2012

Alexander Wang Shoe Fund

there have been a few shoes that i've missed the boat on. both of which were alexander wang.
i literally cried when i couldn't find a pair of fabiana's anywhere or the bianca's.
well now there is another hot fire alexander wang shoe that i will NOT let slip through my fingers.
 
THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY
Alexander Wang Bianca
 
Alexander Wang Fabiana
 
these two works of art stole my heart and when i finally had enough to buy them...they were both sold out in my size! O_o..... it always happens! so from now on im just going to stash money away for my
Alexander Wang Shoe Fund.
these new darlings
 
 
Well hello Alexander Wang Nicola....see you soon darlings
 
 
dont you hate it when you miss out on something?!?
 
xx
Monroe
 
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele

9 comments:

  1. Don't know if you still want the alexander wang fabiana's but they have them on sale at outnet. Saw them on there nearly died love that shoe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love you forever danielle...thanks to you the fabs are on their way to me! YAY.
      xxxxooooxxxxoooo

      Monroe

      Delete
  2. these shoes are to die for!!!!!
    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the fabiana's pop back up recently! You gotta get em! I want them too. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bianca's are fly as hell. The fabiana's seem like an easy DIY with some basic shoes from endless like these from amazon tho >> http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Antonio-Luelle-Platform-Metallic/dp/B003P9GYLM/ref=sr_1_55?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1349095006&sr=1-55&keywords=ankle+strap

    Just add a cape and you have the fabiana.

    xx

    madeofdecorum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like taking my time before making a big purchase and somehow it always get sold out before I had even time to get my debit card out! SO annoying

    XO
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.ebay.com/itm/281018560460?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

    HEREEE

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin