Monday, September 17, 2012

Minty Blues

 
 it's here folks...Fall came with a vengence especially here in New York City. the nights are getting chilly and i think that had something to do with this week long flu like bug i've had since fashion week. i got this top from Zara a while back during their sale and have been waiting for the perfect time to wear it! no time like the present.







Top & Clutch: ZARA | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: L.A.M.B. Mya
GET THE LOOK

 for this Fall season my own personal trend will definitely be color blocking with two like colors or two different colors in the same family such as this green on green look i pulled off during New York Fashion Week. I really loved how the greens and blues in this top and H&M jeans compliment each other. i am also on a huge burgandy/ox blood/black and grey kick. im not sure why but i am gravitating to jewel tones and deep rich colors for Fall so be prepared to see me in a lot of that.

what trends are you expecting to see this Fall?
for me its all about pencil skirts, jewel tones, leathers and crisp whites..yes...WHITES!

xx
Monroe
 
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele



11 comments:

  1. Hey lady. loving the color combo here. I have been on a hunt for some great white tees and tanks. any suggestions? This fall, I'm going to be wearing lot of floral and jewel tone moccasins.. I have been waiting for months to wear this deep turquoise Via Spiga flats I scored at Saks.. Xo-Jewel
    mspchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blouse is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look so chic !!!! Loving the mint and blue combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is very cute!!!! Loving the look!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lip colour are you wearing here? love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this shirt! It looks fab with the red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure wish Fall would come with a vengeance around these parts!! I certainly want to do more color blocking and am on the hunt for touches of leather (faux and real).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm feeling leather, burgundy and the military trend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorge doll!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin