Tuesday, September 25, 2012

white leather skirt

there is one thing i've always always always wanted in my wardrobe that i never ever quite found...until now. that is a white leather pencil skirt. i didn't think they existed except on very expensive websites for over $500.
but one weekend not far ago while perusing the racks at Brooklyn Flea Market...
there it was.
it was perfect...supple leather, no stains, perfect length, split in the back with side panels
with a snake print feel.
and the kicker....she had pockets!

Top: H&M | Skirt: Vintage | Booties: Zara | Sunnies: Spitfire | Lip: Revlon Black Cherry
GET THE LOOK

i am so inlove with this skirt. i have so many ways to wear it brewing in my head.
for this outfit i went simple, clean and classic.
kinda with an Alexander Wang spin.
i paired the skirt with a long see through (in the light) black top from H&M and red Zara booties.
i really love the outcome...understated. and whats even more awesome is this skirt clocked in at exactly $50. it thats not a fashion STEELE i dont know what the hell is!
 
 
xx
Monroe
 
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele
Photography By: Amanda DaSilva


13 comments:

  1. oh yes honey those booties are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolness, I'd dig a white leather skirt. I need to go thrifting more often. Sucks I won't be able to make it to the tour on the 29th :-(

    De,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!
    I love finding crazy good pieces unexpectedly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was missing you a lot.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and I adore that necklace. Where is it from?

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the skirt and the styling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is perfection!! I am loving the dark lip too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute skirt. I think it should be shortened just a bit but still, cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect outfit!!!Especially this amazing skirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im lederrock aus...geiler lederrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenlederrock....würde gerne mal live sehen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello beautiful woman ... I like your photo .... you .... you're super sweet EHCT from the bell leather skirt wow I like it very cool .... I want to touch your bells leather skirt and caress, and your leather skirt reiben.und your pussy rubbing with the leather skirt leather skirt streicheln.ich be thy right to shake brinken.g.liebe greet you .... ps I like

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin