Thursday, September 27, 2012

leather sleeves

when i went on my Zara crazed shopping spree while in Barcelona i picked up one effing ahhhmazing jacket. this lovely cargo and leather jacket with gold hardware is my absolute Fall favorite. i will be wearing it with every and i mean everything in my wardrobe. including my Fall uniform which consist of a pencil skirt, a jacket and bootie. no need to be on the lookout for me wearing anything but a variation of that above uniform lol. hey when you find something that works...ride it until the wheels fall off.

Top: H&M | Skirt: Romeo & Juliet via Loehmanns | Jacket & Booties: Zara
GET THE LOOK

i love the color of this skirt. its sooooo fantastic for fall and works almost as a neutral. the jacket...i can't get over it. leather and cargo the perfect balance of tough yet sexy.
a red lip goes a long way too even with a deeper toned skirt.
 
what do you think of the color combination?
 
xx
Monroe
 
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele


8 comments:

  1. Love the color of your skirt. You look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination, love it :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooww!you look sos tylish!love the whole combination much <3 adorable blog and YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me where the red lipstick is from... Love love love it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look, I like the simplicity of it but everything is right on trend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever decide to part ways with that jacket, please locate me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh!! ur so lucky!! Im away at school and there is no zara near me...the closest is in Toronto Canada and of course zara hasnt put these on their website :( Ur rocking that jacket. Hopefully when i head back to nyc in 2 weeks i can get my hands on one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those ankle boots! Gotta find a way to get some. Glad I ran into your site. Now following :)

    Typhanie
    www.mygarmentsofpraise.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin