Monday, September 3, 2012

DVF

i have always been a huge DVF fan although i am just now at the point in my life where I can afford some of her lovely printed pieces. mainly thanks to Nordstroms Rack!
i currently own a pair of DVF wedges i picked up there as well as a top (that you'll see during fashion week) and this lovely romper. all bought at Nordstroms Rack for atleast 50% off of the regular price.
if you are in need of a designer fashion STEELE check out :
 Loehmanns, Nordstroms Rack and TJ Maxx.

 Romper: DVF Jhumpa | Shoes: BCBGeneration | Bangle: Top Shop | Sunnies: D&G
MORE DVF THAT I COVET

i was sold when i saw that this romper not only had pockets but slits on both sides that you wouldn't even notice unless the wind blows. i love the bright primary blue and thought that pairing it with my canarie yellow pumps from atleast 8 years ago would be the perfect combination. ps...i got this for less than $80 it was originally $495...fashion STEELE!
Diane Von Furstenberg is one of my life icons. she handles her business and handles it well. if you love inspirational and motivational quotes check her out on twitter. Can't wait to see what she has in store for New York Fashion Week.
 
must now make major moves before fashion week starts!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im so excited and i just can't hide it.
 
xx
Monroe
 
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele



14 comments:

  1. The yellow heel is adorable.. love the simplicity if this look. Xo-Jewel
    mspchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DVF jumper is incredible, definitely a great buy.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS DRESS!!! Love the yellow pumps so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning those frames are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! It's perfect for summer, and the yellows shoes are perfect :)


    onacruz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this outfit! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress, it really is beautiful. I've always loved DVF prints, she does it like none other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful romper!Love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that romper is gorgeous, white and blue together is just a beautiful combination x

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHH! I would have died if I found that DVF Romper and those sunnies wowzers!!! Love this entire look!

    www.LondynKouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Om Gosh!!! This romper makes my heart flutter!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin