Saturday, September 1, 2012

Goodbye August

well that's it folks. its the unofficial end to summer. although not quite since most of us in the states will be maxing and relaxing over the labor day weekend.
and although its still 90 degrees outside I can tell Fall is coming early this year.
the nights and early mornings are chillier than usual.
i barely have to use my air conditioner at night.
and ofcourse every store is already shoveling sweaters down our throats.
here's looking at you August...until next year.
 
click any photo to see the full corresponding post.
September will bring with it many a fabulous outfit especially for New York Fashion Week.
get ready to see and experience it with me!
 
xx
Monroe
 
 
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele
hello september
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Love the fashion round-up. Your style is so damn perfect.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fashionable summer. Fantastic outfits.

    I am very sad to bid August good-bye. However, I look forward to fall fashion ahead.

    Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...I would love if you'd entered my summer end contest! You always look so effortless. Great looks hunn :)

    lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing month love all the looks my favorite is that taupe and red dress simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin